- Law/Legal Services
- business law
- Company affairs
- NGO Registration
- Consultancy Services
- All Service
- Bank Loan
- Social Media
- Our Lawyers
- Realestate Consultancy
Mirpur Law and Consultancy Firm
Muhammad Murad Uddin
(M.Com-Accounting, PGD-HRM, LLB, ITP)
Advocate and Tax Adviser
Phone: 01967113128, 01723946969
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit IT BD
Value Added Tax
The Govt. has decided to automate and computerize the whole range of activities of VAT & SD. Under the new system, all activities of VAT such as- Registration & Taxpayers service, Return filling, Query, Payment of taxes, refund, and calculation of VAT- everything will be done online. The taxpayers will be able to complete VAT related activities without visiting VAT office that ultimately results in better business and less cost. The new system aims to be a business friendly VAT system. As part of this initiative, the new VAT & SD Act, 2012 has been passed by the Parliament. The govt. is planning to implement the new VAT Law by 1st July, 2015.
Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration....
(To having a VAT certificate has to submit by filling the following forms with the following approval shits.)
1. Photocopy of Trade License.
2. Photocopy of TIN Certificate.
3. National ID Card Copy
4. Certified copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (if Limited Company).
5. Certificate of Incorporation copy. ( if Limited Company)
6. 3 Copy photograph of Managing Director ( if Limited Company)
7. 3 Copy photograph of Owner. (If proprietorship).
8. Deed of Agreement of office.
9. Bank Solvency Certificate.
10. Board of Investment (BOI) Registration (If Necessary).
11. Import Registration Certifcate (IRC) (If Necessary).
12. Export Registration Certificate (ERC) (If Necessary).